Blogger Magic - Recovering A Deleted Draft Post


Occasionally we see the anguish.
I was just about finished with a long post, and just before I Published my post, I managed to clear the content. And just after I cleared the content, Auto Save went and saved the empty post. All of my work, gone in a second. Now what?
And the "what", unfortunately, is "nothing".

If you compose a long post, and depend upon Auto Save and Draft copies - and you lose the Draft content, or delete the post - you're out of luck.

You can recover a deleted Published post, under specific conditions. You cannot recover a Draft or Imported post, under any conditions.

Sorry, there is no magic here. This is another reason why I do not use Auto Save.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Click Here To add Comment

PAGE RANK

Page Rank
 

| USEFUL TRICKS- InVaDeR © 2012. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by Abhidinvader